“Not to revere one’s teacher, Not to cherish one’s charge, Is to be on the wrong road, however intelligent one may be.” -Tao Teh Ching 27
“For the person who shows respect and always reveres worthy people four things increase: Life span, beauty, happiness, and strength.” -Dhammapada v.109
“All the effort must be made by you; Buddhas (teachers) only show the way.” -Dhammapada v.276
“The serious student is what every teacher seeks” -Chapter 1 introduction to the Dhammapada (Easwaran translation)
NEW!!!: LIB2029 Bloomberg Lab Calendar
Bloomberg Terminal information
- You have two choices to access the Bloomberg terminals:
- Bloomberg Market Concepts training: Just enter
on the terminal after you have completed step #1 in this list.
- Bloomberg for All presentation: HTML (video) and PDF.
- Fundamentals of Financial Management 8th edition companion site
- Intermediate Financial Management 10th edition (IFM10) companion site
- Intermediate Financial Management 11th edition (IFM11) companion site
- IFM10 Excel Toolkits
- IFM11 Excel Toolkits
Sacramento State specific information
- Business Student Services tutoring center
- 2015-2016 Final Exam Schedule
- Sacramento State university-wide class schedule information
- Sacramento State Student Investment Fund website
Dr. Moore’s YouTube videos
- HP12C: Computing expected return, standard deviation, and CV given probability data.
- HP12C: Computing expected return, standard deviation, and CV given historical data.
- HP12C: Computing geometric mean.
- Portfolio risk and return: two paths to the same summit (BruteForce and MPT).
- Portfolio expected return, total risk (BruteForce), market risk (beta), and required return (CAPM).